Friday, February 23, 2007

Weekend's Almost Here

Yeah it's Friday! I'm savoring these last few Fridays that will be the end of a work week for me. With my new shifts that will be beginning towards the end of March, I will be working Saturday mornings and will have Sunday and Mondays off. This will last until September more than likely.

I don't really have much planned for the weekend. I imagine I'll go up to visit my parent's after work tonight. Tomorrow will be house cleaning day, always fun I tell ya. Sunday will probably be laundry and dinner with my family. Exciting stuff really! LOL.

It's starting to get down to crunch time for Carrie's wedding. I have to get my dress made within the next couple of weeks. I have lots of other little things to start looking at now that we're getting closer. Programs, sewing purses, cake details, stagette party, etc. etc. etc. lol. I've loved every minute of this though :).

No comments: