Thursday, February 22, 2007

We-ear-d

Ok yesterday was a very strange day. From 10 til 10:30 yesterday morning I was answering calls for Brand B, as we have been doing for a couple of weeks now, since we've switched brands. I then get this call from our scheduling department, asking me if I could do Brand A calls, because they were so swamped with calls on that Brand. I agreed and found myself missing Brand A and their computer system, after switching back to them for yesterday.

Then at around noon the main server starting freaking out for Brand A, Brand B, another one of our competitors and some travel agencies. It was so frustrating, we couldn't do anything! We were down for the entire remainder of my shift.

I then come into work this morning and am asked if I can do Brand A calls again today. I agreed, but low and behold, our computer system was still down! I couldn't even get online at all either until well after lunch time. We're back up and running as usual now, but for how long, lol.

No comments: