Monday, February 26, 2007

Weekend Of Wedding Stuff

Holy crap the weekends go by way too fast! This weekend was a weekend of starting to get together things for Carrie's wedding.
I managed to cut out, pin, sew and complete three drawstring purses for us girls in the wedding party to carry during the reception. I also made a whack of t-shirts to wear the night of the stagette party, made a bunch of favor cards and tied them all to the favors for the stagette party, did some digital imaging for the wedding program and worked on some of the text for the program.
Angela was over last night to watch the Amazing Race. I love that show, it's so much better than any other reality show...even Survivor! lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, since i am late to the game - who are these wedding people? Friends? Family? You are a much better wedding-person than me - I spend most of my time avoiding my brother's impending nuptials. Avoiding to the point of not mentioning them ever!

Anonymous said...

D'oh! I swear I read more before. How did I miss the post where you said "my best friend". Okay, now I know who she is. And you still rule - you are a great friend for doing all of this!