The weekend is almost here! Yeah! Although it may end up being a busy one and not overly relaxing. Tonight I plan on a fun-filled evening of doing laundry! Woohoo! Good times I tell ya! haha.
Tomorrow I anticipate a morning of house cleaning and then we may be attending that wedding that Ryan's brother is in. Ryan wasn't "technically" invited by invitation, but the groom asked him to come last weekend when Ryan was at the bachelor party...so that makes me really leary on going, because I don't want to show up to the reception and them not have planned on us being there (ie - with meals, etc.). Who knows what will happen, lol.
Sunday I'd like to have Brad and Amy over for dinner before they leave on Monday to go back home to Newfoundland, but Ryan's not sure what their plans are, so I'm not sure if they'll be over or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment