Friday, February 2, 2007

Last Day

Today is my last day taking calls for "Brand A". I got word yesterday afternoon that my training to convert to taking calls for our organization's alternate brand, "Brand B", will begin on Monday at 10 a.m.

It feels like I'm actually working my last day on a job... It's very strange. I'm still going to be employed with the same company, so not much is changing. I'll still be coming to the same place for work, I'll still (hopefully) sit at the same desk, I'll still be getting paid the same amount of money and I'll still be working at the same call center job, which I hate, lol.

T.G.I.F.!...This has been one stressful week at work and I'm glad that this is my final day to work this week. I don't really have much planned for the weekend. Tomorrow is my Dad's birthday, but we're celebrating on Sunday. We're going out for Chinese food for supper and then back to the house for cake and gifts. Weight Watchers will have to take a break on Sunday...hopefully I won't gain any with this cheat day! I'm now down 64 pounds!

1 comment:

poet said...

it sure is weird being at work now, what with all the changes. happy bday to your dad, and most of all, congratulations on the 64! see ya monday.