Thursday, February 8, 2007

School's Out

So today I'm back sitting at my regular desk, having completed my cross-over training for "Brand B". It feels good to be sitting in my regular spot and not in some classroom, struggling to stay awake, lol.

The cross-over hasn't been too bad so far, it's just taking some time to get used to Brand B's computer system and getting used to saying Brand B and not Brand A to customers...that has been the tricky part. All of my responses to customer's questions are sort of pre-programmed in my head with Brand A, having worked with Brand A for seven years, it's hard to break the habit of not slipping that company name in there.

Survivor starts tonight! Yeah! I've been suffering from Good-TV-Withdrawal for the past couple of months. There really has been nothing good on at all! I'm happy that I'm soon back to having regular shows to watch...(The Amazing Race starts on February 18th). Angela is coming over tonight to watch Survivor with me. I'm happy she's coming over, but sad at the same time, realizing that this will be our last Survivor together, as Ange is getting married in June and moving to San Diego.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

school's in for me. i think it is gonna be ok. have a good day, poet.