Monday, February 5, 2007

Training Day 1

With the weekend completely flying by, brought Monday...my first day of training in switching to my company's "Brand B". I must say, that I am actually quite pleased so far with the training and switch over and think that I will enjoy, no wait, handle working in a call center better than what I had before. Basically I don't have to deal with a lot of the bull$hit that I did before with "Brand A". I basically handle one type of call only and that's it. I don't have to worry about all kinds of different scenarios or what do you do if this and that's happened. I'm still looking for a new job, but in the mean time, I can handle whatever "Brand B" throws at me. The biggest thing is going to get used to saying "Brand B" and not "Brand A" while talking to customers on the phone. There may not be an entry here on my blog everyday from me, as I'll be in a classroom for the majority of the week.

So what did I do this past weekend? Friday night was an exciting night of laundry at Ma and Pa's house. I did my laundry on Friday, so that I would be freed up for Sunday. After I got home from doing laundry, Ryan came home from Friday night poker and we watched some tv before retiring for the evening.

Saturday my Dad brought me down a cabinet for my dinning room that he made for me. I then went out to Ryan's parent's house and prepared for Ryan and I, a yummy dinner of caesar salad, my Weight Watcher shrimp and pasta specialty dish (which you'd never know was diet food, it's so amazingly delicious), and strawberry shortcake made with angel food cake for dessert...which was so good that I'm now actually salivating thinking about it! LOL.

Yesterday morning I got up earlier than usual for a Sunday morning and showered and got ready to meet Angela at the Delta Hotel for the wedding show they were putting on. I then went to my parent's place and we went out for Chinese food for dinner, to celebrate my Dad's birthday, which was Saturday. Weight Watchers took a heavy beating yesterday with the sampling of cake and chocolates at the bridal show, Chinese buffet for dinner, birthday cake and ice cream at the house and then perogies and sour cream last night when I went over to my brother's house for the Superbowl...I don't even like football, it was another excuse to eat bad-for-me food! LOL!

1 comment:

poet said...

nice chatting briefly tonight, k. you eased my mind alot. thanks. poet