
Happy Valentine's Day Everyone! Although it's not shaping up to be a very pleasant one, with all the snow we're expected to get! I absolutely hate it when it snows heavily! I don't really anticipate any plans today for Valentine's Day and there's a possibility that I may not even see my Valentine today...although I did see him this morning when I wished his sleeping head a Happy Valentine's Day before I left for work, lol. Yes, I spent the evening and the night out at Ryan's parent's place. I love having their place to "retreat" to while they're away in Arizona for the winter.
Ryan's brother and his girlfriend are flying in from Newfoundland today. Hopefully they'll make it in no problem, but I expect that Ryan may be waiting for while at the airport for them. With the snowstorm approaching, I imagine they'll be delayed. Ryan's brother is in a wedding this coming weekend (the guy who's bachelor party that Ryan went to last weekend).
Given that Ryan's brother is flying in today, because I work until 6:45 p.m. tonight and the fact that there's a storm on the way, I sincerely doubt I'll be doing anything but shovelling for Valentine's Day, lol. Oh well :).
In other news, check out the link on the right to Floobie's Blog. She had a beautiful baby girl yesterday!!! Congratulations Floobie and family! Also congratulations are in order to the Funky Cowboy (check out his link too!) as he's the Godfather of the new Floobie-baby :).
No comments:
Post a Comment