So I found somewhat of a solution to my E.C.D. for lasagna. I made some sort of concoction last night for supper with no yolks noodles and I must say it turned out really, really good! I was impressed...which is a good thing, because I had high expectations based on the amount of work I put into the dish, lol.
Nothing much new to report today. I went out to Ryan's parent's place last night for the evening. They're coming home next week, so that was probably the last "retreat" to their place for a while now. We didn't do too much, watched a movie on the movie channel and caught the tail end of American Idol when they were reviewing the clips from the performers for the evening. Man that Lakisha girl can sing! I'm pulling for her this season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment