Friday, March 23, 2007

Weekend's Here!

Well our weather is finally starting to warm up. The temperatures are still nowhere near where I'd like them to be though! haha.

Not too much planned for this weekend. I'm heading to Angela's tonight after work to give her a hand with her wedding invitations, so she can soon get them out.

Ryan's friend Bill is in town this weekend. He's currently working in Alberta and is back home right now with his girlfriend scoping out the scene here in Fredericton. They're expecting a baby in a couple of months and contemplating a move back home.

Ryan hasn't seen Bill in a few years, so I imagine he'll be spending some time with him this weekend. Angela and I are thinking we'll maybe do a pamper night tomorrow night complete with paraffin wax treatment. My feet should be all pretty in time for the wedding thanks to the wax treatment :).

No comments: