I've been taking the ole Echinachia (sp?) and vitamins since I started feeling bad and I think it's helping a bit, because I don't feel any worse today than I did yesterday. I'm still a little under the weather, but not too, too bad today.
I'm thinking now that some of this not-feeling-so-great may be stress related too because as Carrie's wedding gets closer, my stress level is rising. I've enjoyed every minute of helping Carrie plan and put together this wedding, but as it nears and it's now time to start getting all of our ducks in a row, it's getting more stressful. I have faith that everything will come out perfectly though as I have been pretty organized.
So no Survivor on tonight because of some stupid basketball game. Angela is still going to come over anyway and we're going to watch a movie instead. Ryan may be over tonight too. I haven't seen him all week as he's been putting in a lot of long hours at work and he went to the RCMP recruiting info session last night.
I had a meeting today at work at 10:30 this morning. I go into the meeting room and it's full of support staff and there's only like 4 of us loley agents in the room. I'm thinking "Ok, this is REALLY strange...what's going on here"? It turns out that they did this thing called the "Revenue Club" for us agents during the transition period of taking over Brand B calls, and I'm apparantly a memeber of this Revenue Club...meaning I made over a million bucks for the company in the past 12 months. It seems only fair that they give some type of a commission off of that revenue right, lol? Nope! They did give me two extra vacation days though that I can use whenever I want to, without having schedule it ahead of time, which is better than nothing I suppose. I plan on using atleast one of those days for Angela's wedding in June as I know I'll still be working Saturdays this summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment