Today is the day that my brother has been waiting literally months for. It's Mustang Friday - the day he gets to pick up his brand spanking new, custom ordered 2007 Mustang GT.
He ordered this car before Christmas and it was delivered to the dealership many weeks ago - just to taunt my brother I believe, lol. His lease on his pick up is done today, so that's why he had to wait to "officially" purchase his Mustang today.
I just wish that the weather forecast for today was more favorable for him though. It's shame that he'll be picking up this car this afternoon and basically having to drive it straight home and put it in his garage, with the almost 30 cm's of snow that is being forecasted for today. Congratulations anyway Rich! :) You know what you're doing this weekend when it gets nice out don't you - you're coming to pick up your favorite sister for a drive!
And what is with this crap anyway - It's mid March. Why is the temperature dipping so cold again and why are we getting dumped with this much snow again? I want this winter crap to be overwith! I'm so tired of paying sky-high power bills to heat my home, I'm so tired of shovelling snow and I'm so tired of freezing my arse off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment