Thursday, March 29, 2007

Windy!

I can't believe how freakin' windy it's been here the past two days! It's unreal! I put some Easter decorations outside last weekend and half of them have blown away!

Last night after work, I made a quick stop into Sobey's to pick up a few last minute things I needed and I ran into Carrie's parents there. They didn't even recognize me at first, and were blown away when they realized it was me. I guess I just don't realize how different I look to other people who haven't seen me in a couple of months. I'm now down 77 lbs!

Ryan came over last night and helped me get together some of the games for the stagette party I'm having for Carrie on Saturday night. It was pretty funny, the two of us working on this, without getting into any details to reveal any games to anyone who reads this, who'll be attending the party.

No comments: