Yesterday while blog hopping through other's blogs, I saw one lady's entry was about Death Row. She said "I'm sure every family has this conversation (or is mine just weird) but if you were on Death Row...what would you select as your last meal". It got me thinking. I love food, hence my being on Weight Watchers, lol. If I knew I was only going to live for one more day, what exactly would I chose as my last meal? I started invisioning lots of salty snacks and cheese-covered foods, desserts with millions of calories and luscious beverages....mmmmm. I came to the conclusion that I couldn't choose just one particular meal...so here's my last meal(s) with a few extra treats in there, lol.
Breakfast:
-Coffee with 2 sugars and cream (the real stuff...no more Sugar Twim and whitener)!
-Sesame seed bagel toasted with herb and garlic cream cheese
-Scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese
-Bacon
-Homefries
Lunch:
-Fish and Chips from William's Seafood
-Chocolate milk
Supper:
-1 slice of Hawaiian Stuffed Crust pizza from Pizza Hut
-donair from the "Lebanese Plus" guy at the Fredericton farmer's market
-caesar salad
-Pepsi
-hot fudge sundae
Evening Snack:
-Plain Ruffles chips with Philadelphia herb and spice dip
-slice of McCain's deep and delicious chocolate cake
If eating all that in one day didn't kill me, I'd then be ready for my executuion, LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yum..that all sounds soo good, I can feels my hips getting bigger just reading it:D
Post a Comment