Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Rough Start

This morning was off to a bad start, let's hope it doesn't spread to the rest of the day!

I get to work and feel like I'm missing something. I get to my desk and set down my bag and my purse and then realize that I am missing my coffee! I remember making a pot of coffee this morning and getting my mug ready, I just never poured myself a cup to bring with me.

My mother has me a little freaked with coffee makers and has told me not to leave them plugged in because they're a fire hazzard when they're left plugged in, so I started worrying about that. I rushed home and got me my coffee and unplugged my machine and made it back to work just in time to start my shift. It was close - whew!

No comments: