Monday, March 19, 2007

Great Weekend!

This past weekend being my last one where I'll have both Saturday and Sunday off for a long while, was a great one!

Friday after work I went up to my parent's place where my brother was with his new mustang :). We went out for a short drive, before our wicked weather started.

Saturday night Ryan and I went to Oromocto to spent the evening with Kim and Jon, and Angela was also there :). We played poker, enjoyed many beers (which we dyed green in honor of St. Patrick's Day), had some delicious pumpkin cake which Kim made and we then ordered some pizza in...so yah my Weight Watchers went out the window this past weekend. I was trying so hard to be strict with the program up until I host Carrie's stagette party on March 31st, but the temptation while I was under the influence was too much for me to handle, lol.

Yesterday afternoon when we were driving home from spending the night at Kim and Jon's, Ryan and I went to William's for lunch and I had some fish n chips - which was so freaking delicious! I can't explain to you how good that tasted to me!

I then went up to my parent's house and did up my laundry and then my brother showed up later on. We took a drive to go and get some rum for my parent's (they always have a drink of rum every Sunday before supper and they were out) and when I came out of the liquor store, my brother was sitting in the passenger side of his mustang...meaning I could drive home! I couldn't believe it...my brother actually let me drive his baby! I'm the only person (so far) that he's let drive it and I think that will be quite an honor, as the list of drivers of that car will be very short I believe, lol. Thanks again Rich :)

Last night Angela came over for the Amazing Race and we inhaled a bag of mini eggs and a big bag of Sour Cream and Bacon chips (it was a cheat weekend for both of us). They tasted so good when we were eating them, but both of us soon felt horrible from stuffing ourselves with junk food all day, lol. Let's just say I was happy to start back up again with my Weight Watcher program this morning!

No comments: