Wednesday, March 7, 2007

BRRR...FREAKIN....BRRR!

So Ryan's parent's made it home on what seemed to have been the coldest day of the year...although I think today may have that beat!

Ryan's mom called my place late last night wondering if I knew where he was - they had gotten in a bit early I think, and she called me 15 minutes before they told Ryan to be there, lol. I told her that I knew that he'd be along shortly because I was talking to him around 9:00 and he knew he had to be there at 11:30. His mom and I chatted for a little bit longer, until she saw Ryan walking through the airport.

Today is my friends Kim and Jon's first wedding anniversary. Congratulations and it's hard to believe that it's been a year already!

1 comment:

Terry aka Funky said...

Hmmmmmm come home from Arizona to this frigid temps - not a nice welcome home at all !

Hope you are keeping well !