Ok, so I got this request in my email yesterday from my friend Shelly's husband Scott for this request to approve him for this Facebook thing. I was curious so I looked into it further and I now have to admit that Facebook is my new obsession.
Facebook is this friends network thing where you can search for old (and new) friends and reconnect, share photos, etc. Yesterday I stumbled across tons of people that I haven't heard tell of in years. It was SO neat to see what they're up to now! I literally was on facebook.com all day yesterday!
I encourage you to sign up to facebook and reconnect with your old friends! If you search me out on there and can't seem to find me, I'm the one with the big "?" as my profile picture, lol. I will update with photos on my page as soon as I can get to my brother's place to use his computer and upload some!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
isn't it retarded how addictive that thing is!?!?!?! GOD I have been on that damned site everyday since I joined, and there are a ton of people coming out of the woodwork!! I'm glad you added me:D
hi kelly. i joined as well. i shall do a search or two soon, already joined a crazy cat group and uploaded some pictures. you are right, just another internet addiction. great like i need more?????
Post a Comment