Wow, this weekend was packed full of busy-ness and it just flew by!
Friday night I went over to Angela's after I got off work and helped her until around midnight with her wedding invitations.
Saturday afternoon Angela and I headed to Houlton, Maine on a whim. It was such a beautiful day and we felt like going for a drive, so we drove to Houlton. I got a pair of Guess jeans from Marden's for $8 and a whole bunch of groceries. It's amazing how many great groceries items you can get over there, that you can't get here.
Sunday at noon Angela and I went down to Giant Tiger and scored some super cute bathing suits for $12. I then dropped Angela off and did my laundry.
You're probably wondering where Ryan fit in here in the weekend. I didn't actually see him all weekend until last night. He came over and watched the Amazing Race and spent the night. He worked Saturday and one of his friends is home from Alberta, so he visited with him Saturday evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment