Thursday, December 28, 2006

We're Down

I get into work today to find that our server system is completely shut down - our rental counters our down, our website is down, and we're down here at the call center. I love these days!!! I feel like this is the break that we've earned for putting in numerous hours dealing with extremely moody, negative, verbally abusive customers who call us day in and day out. It's so great to say "I'm sorry I cannot assist you at this time, please try back in X amount of hours". I then get to sit back and play on the internet or do whatever I want, while we wait for our system to come back up. It's been 3 hours now that we've been down. Usually if we're not back up within an hour, it means that we've got a major problem and we'll be down for the majority of the day...I love it!!!

No comments: