Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Pizza and Dancing

The pizza party last night was fun. Carrie and I stopped into Jack's pizza and picked up the pizza and some garlic fingers and then headed to Shelly's place.
We enjoyed pizza and great conversation and then the two kids treated us to some after dinner dancing, which was so gosh darn cute! Alicia who's 5 was a little more timid than her baby brother Callum, who is 1, but after Callum started showing off his moves, Alicia joined in. :)
I drove Carrie home after our visit to Shelly's, as she was going to visit her friend Andrea, who is home from Halifax for the holidays. I declined the invitation to visit with them as I was exhausted still from last Saturday night and opted to go home and go to bed early. I got a good 9 hours sleep last night and still woke up tired, lol.

No comments: