Friday, December 22, 2006

On His Way

So Ryan is now on his way home as I type this! He boarded the plane in Hong Kong at 4:30 a.m. this morning (4:30 p.m. Hong Kong time). I have been tracking his flight online ever since I got to work this morning. It's pretty neat to see exactly where in the world he is at that very moment. The flight that he's currently on arrives into Toronto tonight around supper time-ish and from there he boards a flight from Toronto to Fredericton, arriving into Fredericton just after midnight tonight.

I think I mentioned this before, but I won't actually get to see Ryan until tomorrow some time. His parents are picking him at the airport tonight, along with his brother who is flying in tonight from Newfoundland. I can't tell you how excited I am to see Ryan!

This has been the week from hell work-wise. We have been so busy with the Christmas rush of travellers and then with Denver getting snowed in, it's been nuts! People have been extra bitchy and stupid this week as well. Of course we are sold out of all cars in New York City for Christmas day...you moron, LOL. All I can say is that I'll be happier than a pig in crap when I leave work tonight at the end of my shift. I'm not back into work until Wednesday, December 27th. It's not a whole lot of time off, but I'm happy with that.

No comments: