Friday, December 15, 2006

It's Friday!

Yeah, it's Friday! This week went by surprisingly fast! We're now down to only a week before Ryan will be home! Techinically though, I won't see him for another week plus a day, because he flies in just after midnight next Friday night and his parents are meeting him at the airport then, as his brother is flying in at the same time from his home in Newfoundland, for Christmas.

Carrie is coming over tonight after I get home from work. She didn't make it over last night for Survivor, as her mother wanted her to go to Bingo with her last night. We don't really have anything specific planned for tonight, we'll probably get something to eat, maybe hit Walmart (I know - crazy thought) as we need some fancy rope-cord-stuff to make draw string purses. Fabricville doesn't have the right color cord that we need, so it's basically up to Walmart now.

No comments: