Thursday, December 7, 2006

Florida Bound...I wish it were me!

One of my closest friends, Angela, has left town bright and early this morning, Florida bound. Her parents, her brother, her sister in law and two nephews are also travelling with her to Orlando for a wonderful family vacation - I am so envious of her now that there's snow on the ground here! I'm sure she'll have a blast and come back with lots of pictures and memories.

Last night was a quiet evening at home. I went home and cooked some steak for supper (Yum!) and then jumped on my gazelle and worked out for a bit. After that Angela came over for a visit before leaving today, as she wont be back from Florida until December 16th. She brought Tim Horton's coffee over with her and we sat and chatted and laughed for about an hour and a half. I'll miss her while she's gone.

My best friend Carrie is coming home from Ontario for Christmas soon! She arrives this coming Saturday and is here until Boxing Day. I'm so excited to see her! I'm throwing her a bridal shower on Sunday afternoon, so that will be fun :)!

No comments: