1) Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate...I only like Egg Nog with rum in it!
2) Does Santa wrap presents or just put them under the tree? as a kid they were not wrapped, now they're wrapped.
3) Colored lights on the tree/house or white? definately white - I hate those circus lights people put up (multi-colored).
4) Do you hang mistletoe? No I don't, does anyone still do that?
5) When do you put your Christmas decorations up? The first weekend in December
6) What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Favorite Holiday Dish? I dunno, I guess the gravy boat. HAHA. To be serious, it's the Turkey
7) Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Visiting my grandfathers on Christmas Eve
8) When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I never really did, just grew out of it. My mom still tries to convince me there is a Santa, funny that he has the same penmanship as my parents when he signs the gift tags for presents, lol.
9) Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? no, not really. As a child we used to open a yearly traditional Hallmark ornament that my parents would get us each Christmas, then we'd put it on the tree before going to bed. We don't do that anymore though.
10) How do you decorate your Christmas tree? with white lights, twisted ribbon going down the tree, lots of crafty ornaments and some white bows
11) Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it on Christmas, hate it at any other time
12) Can you ice skate? Yes, I played ringette for many years as a child
13) Do you remember your favorite gift? I loved them all!
14) What's the most important part about the holidays to you? Spending lots of time with my family
15) What is your favorite holiday dessert? All of them! I haven't had dessert in so long, I'm looking forward to tasting them all!
16) What is your favorite holiday tradition? Going to church with my parents on Christmas Eve and then going up to my best friend Carrie's parent's house for their annual Christmas Eve gathering afterwards.
17) What tops your tree? A country crafted star with an angel glued on it - it's very cute
18) Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? I like to watch people open the gifts I've selected for them, but it's always fun receiving too!
19) What is your favorite Christmas song? Silver Bells
20) Candy canes: Yuck or Yum? yum when I was a kid, I don't eat them anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
this is a great list, kelly. being that this time of year was never one of my favorite times of year, i am thankful to have our home and our life here. we will soon go in search of the perfect tree (for gary to discover....yay 10 month old kitten and a decorated tree, i can hardly wait). and we'll have everything trimmed up nicely for the big day.
have a good evening. poet. ps, thanks for waht you said on my page, means alot.
Post a Comment