Come in, take your shoes off, sit back and put your feet up!
Wednesday, December 6, 2006
Sad News
My friend Shelly's mother in law passed away yesterday from cancer. Shelly, I'm so sorry for your loss and if there's anything I can do for you, please let me know.
I live a simple life, wanting the simple pleasures out of life - happiness, health and love. I've learned that in my 30 years on this earth, your path in life is based on the choices you make. I choose to keep things simple in my life and surrond myself with the things that make me happy.
2 comments:
my sympathies to your friend, shelly. sending prayers at this time of sadness. poet
Kelly funny we speak of the same person how conincidental is that ! Wendi will be missed by so many :(
On another note love the new home just hate to see you leave BC I ams ticking it out over there for a while longer not sure how long though
Post a Comment