Carrie and I headed up to the theatres last night to see Borat. We had heard so many people say that it was a bit disturbing, so we went to it with an open mind.
I don't know if maybe I just have a cruder sense of humor or what, but I actually didn't find it that bad disturbance-wise. I mean there were some very politically incorrect moments in the film, but I have definately seen movies with far worse scenes and language in them.
So my verdict for the movie is, if you like stupid humor you'll laugh your arse off at Borat! Carrie and I both said we'd like to see it again, because it's one of those types of movies where every time you watch it, you'd pick up on new funny things that you missed before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment