Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Baked

I think I'm going to start my Christmas baking tonight after work. I have been putting it off because I don't have a deep freeze and the freezer in my refrigerator is completely plugged full. Not that I plan on baking a whole lot, but I will be making two or three things and didn't want them to be stale before Christmas.

Tonight a bunch of my girlfriends are heading to the movies to see "The Holiday". Since I don't get off of work until 7:00 p.m. tonight, I unfortunately won't be able to make it. Seeing as nobody will be around tonight, I figure that it's a good night to put on the Christmas music, do some baking and start cleaning the house before Ryan gets home! I am so excited to see him in mere days now!

1 comment:

Terry aka Funky said...

I am almost baked out for this holiday season have done so much as of late just a couple more cheesecakes to go !

Hope you have a great holiday and look forward to many great blog posts in 2007 Kelly !