Friday, December 8, 2006

Looking Forward To This Weekend

Ah...it's Friday! I have been looking forward to this coming weekend for a few months now. Carrie arrives home tomorrow and then I'm hosting her bridal shower on Sunday. It should be a great time with great company, great food, fun games and prizes! :) I plan on cheating a bit with the whole Weight Watchers thing at the shower, but I'm not too worried as I've been extremely good all week.

Not too much is planned for me for tonight, other than trying to get everything organized this evening for the bridal shower and packed up, so I can cart it all up to Carrie's parent's house, the location where I'm hosting the shower. Tomorrow morning I'll be getting up early to do my laundry and other household chores that are normally reserved for Sundays, so I can spend the rest of the weekend with Carrie. I'm so happy that Carrie is coming home so soon. Now I just have to wait for Ryan's arrival home, which will be here before I know it! :)

No comments: