Another weekend overwith and another work week here :S. The weekends just never seems long enough, especially when I haven't really had any vacation time off this summer.
Friday night after work I went over to Shane and Valerie's place. Ryan was already there as they were having a BBQ earlier while I was stuck at work. I was going to leave work early "sick", but decided not to as I was "sick" the Friday before. The BBQ was overwith by the time I got there, but everyone was still out on the deck having a great time. Ryan just got his new demo on Friday so he was excited to show it to me when I first got there to Shane and Val's.
Saturday we slept in late and then went to the market with my brother. In the afternoon Shelly picked me up and we took her kids swimming at her father-in-law's pool. It was so hot out, so it was very refreshing! Later in the evening I went out to Ryan's parent's house as they're away in Newfoundland currently and we had a relaxing evening at home.
Sunday was the usual laundry day and dinner at my parent's house. After dinner I went back out to Ryan's parent's place and we went for a drive in the new demo and then came back and watched Big Brother and then John from Cincinnati. I'd never seen "John" before as it's on the movie network and was surprised at how many big name actors were in this show. The episode itself wasn't that great, but I watched it all due to the number of actors in it, lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment