Happy NB Day to you all! It's a long weekend for the majority of us NBer's, but not technically for me. I am supposed to work on the holiday Monday, however it is looking like I may be making it into a long weekend. I have two vacation days that I've earned from work that I can use however I'd like. I'm leaving work today on my lunch break at 4 p.m. and using a half day today and I think I'll take all of Monday using one full day. Not 100% sure yet though about Monday.
Ryan and I are going camping this weekend with Shane and Valerie and their 2 kids. We're staying tonight and tomorrow and coming back on Sunday. Ryan and Shane have headed up to the campground now to set up shop for us. I'm meeting Val at 5:30 and we're heading up together then. Val runs a home daycare during the week, therefore she wasn't able to leave earlier with Shane and Ryan. It works out good for me though, because I got to work half my shift and not have to use up a full day's vacation.
Ryan had a fantastic day at work yesterday. He sold 3 cars in one day...a record! He also found out that earned "Salesperson of the Month" for July! Keep your eyes on the newspaper for his picture in there very soon! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment