Thursday, July 19, 2007

Sick and Tired!

So we're leaving tomorrow to head to P.E.I. for the big Aerosmith concert. Or atleast that's what the plan is. We've been unable to get in touch with Matt all week, so we're still unsure about the whole leaving on Friday/Saturday thing. We're still hoping we can leave tomorrow to head the island. Ryan and I have decided that even if Matt and Melissa don't want to head to the island until Saturday, then the two of us are still going to head to Moncton tomorrow anyway and just camp out there overnight and start our vacation early. We'd just meet up with Matt and Melissa on Saturday in that case.

My allergies are really bothering me quite badly today. My head hurts and my sinuses are killing me and I'm super snotty (not just my attitude, lol). Maybe where I'm not feeling so well today I won't feel so guilty calling into work tomorrow to tell them that I won't be in due to my "P.E.I. flu", lol.

Ryan went out to the Snooty Fox last night with a bunch of people from work. One of the salesmen is leaving for Saskatchewan next week to start training with the R.C.M.P., so they all got together to say farewell. Ryan came home around 11:30 last night with Joel, a co-worker of his who I met last month at the company dinner. Joel stayed at the house until 12:30 when his wife came to pick him up and he and I jammed with my two guitars. It was fun to play with someone else for a change, as I never get to do that anymore.

I'm super tired today. I didn't sleep well last night at all and maybe got 3 hours of sleep into me at the most. I was having one of those nights where I just couldn't get comfortable, I was hot then I was cold, I'd throw the blankets off of me, then I'd put them back on, etc. The last time I checked the clock it was after 4 a.m. I finally fell asleep and then after 5 a.m. my cat started bugging me and woke me up, grrrr. Hopefully I can get a full 8 hours sleep tonight before our camp out begins.

No comments: