Yeah, it's Friday! Finally! If only the weather for this weekend was forecasted to be better. It's supposed to be rainy and/or thunder showers all weekend :(. I've been itching to hit a beach this weekend after getting a taste of Grand Lake last weekend when we stopped to put our feet in.
Shane and Valerie have invited us over for a BBQ tonight at 6 p.m. I work til 9 p.m. tonight and have been debating on being "sick" tonight and going over at 6 or to just go over at 9 when I'm off work. I was "sick" last Friday in order to go to the concert, so it may look bad if I'm "sick" this Friday too. Although my perfect attendance for the month is already messed up and I've got lots of sick time....oh the dilema! lol.
This morning I drove Ryan to work so that something fantastic can happen to him today. He's getting a new demo car today!!! He's had to fight for this demo car for months and is finally getting one! When he started working at the dealership last winter they told him that the company didn't give demos to their salespeople, that they gave them a car allowance instead. Ryan then came to find out that all of the salespeople over the age of 25 did indeed have demos.
Ryan has been discussing the demo possibility for a while now and the new sales manager told him last week tht if he sold 15 cars this month, then he could have a demo. Fifteen is an un-attainable number, so Ryan gave up hope of getting a demo. He's in the lead currently this month for top salesperson with 8 sales so far and apparantly the new sales manager that they just got now realizes how valuable Ryan is.
When he came back to the dealership yesterday afternoon from doing company errands, the new manager took Ryan outside and told him that he had something he wanted to show him. It was his demo! He's on cloud nine and is so happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment