Tuesday already. Here's hoping the next few days go by just as quickly. Only 3 more sleeps before we head to P.E.I. Well, hopefully only 3 more. We've been planning on leaving on Friday all along to beat a lot of the traffic and to also be able to do a few more things on the island, other than just going to the concert. The other couple we're going with live in Saint John and Saint John was sold out of tickets, so Ryan picked up 2 tickets for Matt and Melissa here. Melissa was in Fredericton on business yesterday and met up with Ryan to give him the money for their tickets and Ryan gave her the tickets then. She mentioned something to him about leaving on Saturday. Ryan tried to persuade her to leave on Friday as we've been wanting to and she said she'd talk to Matt about it. Matt and Ryan have been in the works of us all going to this concert for quite some time...Matt knows that we've been wanting to leave on Friday all along. So me's thinks that this Melissa girl (whom I've never met) is the one who doesn't want to leave on Friday. I sure hope that we do get to leave on Friday. It's not like Ryan and I can take off on Friday on our own and meet up with them later. We're camping out in Matt's uncle's backyard, so we need to all go together. Anyway...hopefully it works out.
Another weekend flew by us like nothing didn't it? My weekend was filled with the following in no particular order:
-heading to Oromocto to go to Kim's and pick up some items of mine
-watching the movie Ghost Rider
-going to Walmart
-paying the power and phone bills
-going to the drugstore
-picking $9.50 worth of strawberries at the U-Pick
-washing the inside and outside of my car
-spending time with my parents on their anniversary
-going to Shane and Valerie's place
-3 loads of laundry
-visiting my aunt and my cousin's 2 year old daughter (my cousin lives in AB and was home due to a death on his father's side of the father, my aunt was babysitting while they were away for the funeral).
-BBQ-ing chicken
-going to my brother's place to use his computer to download music
Wow, I didn't realize how much I'd done this weekend until I started listing it like that. I didn't think I did too heck of a lot this weekend, lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment