This day is going by surprisingly fast for me, after the week dragging by. It's now over half way through my shift and I'm just getting to my blog now!
This weekend is my parent's 34rd wedding anniversary. I was counting in my head last night how many years they were married and was like "holy cow"! My parents have been married longer than they were old when they got married. My Dad was only 23 when they got married - I couldn't even imagine getting hitched that young! I was so young and stupid when I was 23, I dunno, maybe 23 year olds were more mature in my parent's days.
So Ryan and I have decided to go to P.E.I. next weekend for the Aerosmith concert. He's supposed to be getting our tickets today from Mazzucca's. We're meeting his friend Matt and Matt's girlfriend in Moncton on Friday and then travelling with them to P.E.I. and camping in Matt's uncle's backyard. So atleast we have free accomodations to help cut the expenses. I haven't been to P.E.I. since I was like 10 years old, so I'm hoping get there early enough on Friday to do some sightseeing and maybe hit a beach!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment