Every time I've gone up to visit Carrie in Ontario we've always listened to a radio station in the car called Star 104, broadcasted from Erie, PA. This radio station is fantastic and I've had their jingle "Star 1-0-4...Erie!" stuck in my head for years.
I've been listening to music at work to help pass the time. I listen to it low enough that it doesn't distract me, through an earbud plugged into my computer. I've been doing this for a couple of years now and have alternated between Yahoo music and You Tube. Anyway...I decided to look up the Star 104 website to see if they're now streaming online (they weren't last fall). Much to my delight I discovered they were now streaming online!
So I've been in my glory the past few days listening to "Star 1-0-4...Erie"! They were playing Outkast's "Hey Ya" when I first opened up this blog page, hence the title of today's entry, lol.
Speaking of Carrie, I talked to her on the phone for a bit last night at caught up with her. She went to the doctor on Monday and got to hear the baby's heartbeat. She's 14 weeks along now. I asked her if she cried and she said she wanted to, but held herself together in front of the doctor. If it were me, I don't think I could have held it together as well as her. I think I would have blown my cover and bawled in front of the doctor, lol. I'm not very good at hiding my emotions.
Ryan was over last night. He and his Dad went out to Harvey earlier in the evening to his Dad's friend's camp (which used to be Ryan's parent's camp until last year when they sold it to him...I'm still bitter that they sold it, lol). The friend who bought the camp just so happened to have a sea kayak that he was looking to sell. Ryan's father bought it for Ryan on a Ryan-pay-me-back-when-you-can basis. I was a bit mad at first because it was a lot of money, especially with us planning a trip to Arizona and California in spring and us also contemplating traveling to P.E.I. next weekend for Aerosmith. I'm less pi$$y now about the purchase since it didn't cost him any money up front, but still don't see the need to purchase this when his parents have two...although they're just regular kayaks and not sea kayaks. Oh boys and their toys! lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes got to leave us boys alone when it comes to our toys :p
Post a Comment