Friday, September 7, 2007

Goodbye Night Sh*t...I mean Shift!

Yeah it's Friday! This week is one that I'm glad to get overwith. Not that anything particularly went wrong or anything, but it is my last week of having to work nights and I will be so glad at 9 tonight to put it behind me! lol. So yes, starting on Monday I will be working 7:30 a.m. - 4:15 p.m. until February. I'm so happy!

The weather this week has been really bizarre. It's been super cold in the mornings and at nights. Yesterday morning when Ryan was driving to work, it was 3 degrees! Three freakin degrees...on September 5th. That's nuts. But here today it's supposed to get close to 30 degrees this afternoon. My allergies have been driving me nuts for about 3 weeks now and if this wacky weather continues, I'm sure I won't be getting any relief soon.

My back is starting to get better. It's still bothering me, but no where near as bad as it was on Monday. I'm just trying to take it easy and let it work itself out.

My brother is supposed to be buying a new car today. Well a new-to-him car. He's getting a winter beater so he can store his mustang and not have to drive that in the winter. I'm curious to take a look at this beast once he gets it and to see what kind of shape it's in, lol. Ryan found it for him through a dealer and says it's in very good shape and I imagine it is. My brother knows a lot about cars and wouldn't buy junk.

No real plans for this weekend. I kind of like it when this happens from time to time, I can just take life as it comes, lol. My mom's birthday is Sunday, but all of her 8 siblings are in town and they're getting together on Sunday so we'll have to delay Mom's birthday celebrations until next Sunday I guess.

No comments: