Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Back on the WW track

It's Wednesday, half way through the work week. Too bad it wasn't Friday already!

A friend of mine and Ryan's, Brent, is back in town currently from Japan. He's been teaching there for a few years now and is back for another week. Brent was in touch with Ryan last night and Ryan tells me that there are plans for us to meet up tonight after Ryan finishes work at 8 and to go for a beer. It'll be nice to see Brent as it's been a couple of years since I've seen him last. Ryan saw him last year just before Christmas, while he was working in Hong Kong. Brent came over from Japan to visit Ryan, which was awesome since Ryan hadn't seen a familiar face in months.

I've started back up loyally (that doesn't look spelled right...but it is) on my Weight Watchers regime last Monday. I'm a little worried about the temptations this evening I will have at which ever pub we chose to go too, but I'm sure I can hold strong and not give in. After so many events coming up over the summer (camping trips, birthdays, etc.) and me not being able to stay on track with my weight loss plan, I don't want to "cheat" again until Christmas. I am determined to stay focused, lose the weight I put back on *sigh* and get down to my ultimate goal of having lost 100 lbs in total.

No comments: