Friday, August 17, 2007

Happy Anni-Birth-ary!

Today is my 29th birthday. This is the trademark birthday - the one I'll be "holding" on to forever...as in "No, I'm not 30, I'm 29 and holding"! Today is also mine and Ryan's anniversary. Four years ago today, on my 25th birthday we began dating. That is a birthday of mine that will go down in history and one that I doubt will ever be topped.

Not much has been going on this week. We did our shift bid at work on Tuesday for our fall shifts and I am happy to report that from mid September until February 1/08 I will have weekends off and will work Monday - Friday from 7:30 a.m. until 4:15 p.m. I couldn't be happier as a lot of you know the horrific shifts I have been working here for a long time. It has been atleast five years since I've had shifts this good here and although they are only for 5 months, I'll take them!

This weekend is looking to be a busy one. I am leaving work early today on my lunch break (4p.m.) and Ryan is taking me out for dinner. We are then going to Shane and Val's for cake and beer (sounds like a wierd combination, but trust me, it's a good one!) lol. We're thinking about going to the stock car races with my Dad tomorrow night and then on Sunday I will celebrate my birthday with my family, where I will go out for supper again with my parents and my brother and then more cake! Gotta love birthdays!

No comments: