Monday, August 13, 2007

Monday here again

Another weekend in the books, over and done with. They go by way too fast! Friday night Ryan and I watched the movie 300. It was alright, he enjoyed it. I'm not really into "Medievil" times films, so it wasn't very appealing to me. It was the kind of movie that I would get up from numerous times throughout it and didn't really care that I was missing parts of it, lol.

Saturday we had breakfast and Ryan went to a friend's place to help them paint a huge fence. I borrowed my Dad's truck and completely filled the bed of it with bottles to be returned at the redemption center. It took what seemed like forever to lug them all up from the basement, take them outside and then load them into the truck. I get to the redemption center and wait for about 15- 20 minutes. Then the place closes it's doors and shuts down the operation for the day. It was 2 p.m. at this point. The redemption centers always used to be open until 4 p.m. I was so mad! So back home I go and have to now unload the truck and take everything back down to the basement. I had supper with Mom and Dad while Ryan was still painting. I then went home and just vegged for a bit. Ryan came home from working all day and was pretty tired and crashed early.

Sunday we had a big breakfast and then Ryan left to go biking on his motorcycle for the day. I went for an ice cream in the afternoon with my brother and then up to my parent's place to do laundry and to have Sunday supper with them.

Ryan and I watched another movie last night. Mel Gibson's Apocalypto. It was over two hours long and was in Mayan, so it was all subtitled. When Ryan showed up with it, I was less than impressed, but it turned out to be pretty good and the subtitle reading wasn't that bad.

No comments: