This week has been busy at work, but has gone by quickly. We're doing our fall shift bid at work next Tuesday and for once for the entire 7 and 1/2 years I've worked here, I have a good feeling about the shift bid. There is a rumour going around that the "A" brand agents (that's me) won't be required to work any shifts beyond 10 p.m. YEAH!!!
I don't really have too much planned for this weekend. Ryan and I tossed around the idea of going kayaking, but who knows if it will actually happen or not, lol.
I'm getting excited for the weeks to come. My birthday is a week from today on the 17th and Carrie is coming home on the 23rd and staying for a little over a week. I miss her very much and can't wait to see how much her belly's grown since I saw her last on Canada Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment