I know, I know. I've been really lazy at updating this thing. The truth is, I'm debating on even keeping it. I honestly don't think I have any readers of it. Not that this blog was created solely to gain a huge reading audience, but I feel it's kind of a waste of time for me now. I originally started keeping a blog so that my best friend Carrie could keep up date with me, but I talk to her almost every day by email and quite regularly on the phone. Also now with Facebook, I don't really see much of a need for a blog. I dunno, who knows, maybe I'll keep this going.
So Carrie got into town last Friday. I went up to her parents place after work to see her and couldn't believe how big she's gotten since I last saw her on Canada Day. She was 13 weeks pregnant then, she's almost 21 weeks now and the difference is unreal! She's such a small girl that maybe that's why she looks hugely pregnant to me, lol.
Saturday night Carrie and I went to see the movie Superbad - and it was Supergood! We laughed so hard! Sunday night we met up with Andrea and went and had a drink (calm down, Carrie's was non-alcoholic) on the patio of El Burrito Loco.
Monday was back to work for me. Carrie came over after I got off work and we gabbed and ate a bunch of popcorn. It's amazing how much her appetite has increased as well, lol. I just wish she lived closer so I could be there all along the way with her during her pregnancy.
I'm taking Friday off work and Carrie and I are thinking about day tripping it. Not sure where or what we'll do, but I'm sure it will be fun! It will be an extra long weekend for me because I somehow miraculously ended up getting the holiday Monday off too. Woohoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm still coming here!!!
it was great seeing you at the grub shak yesterday. i think you better keep your page here. and of course, fcrack. being able to keep up with things this way is going to be the only way, unless you get your butt up here and visit me.
take care. it was pleasure working with you.
Post a Comment