Wow! What a weekend! It flew by so quickly though! It was a very sleep deprived weekend, but one of the best weekends I've had in a long time!
Friday night after I got off work, I headed up to Carrie's parents to visit. It was sooooo good to see her! I had missed her so much! She was floored when she saw me and how much weight I had lost since I'd last seen her at Christmas time. I stayed until about midnight and then headed home to my place and started puttering around doing a few things to get ready for the stagette party I was throwing for Carrie the following night.
Saturday morning Angela and I headed to the farmers market. We ran into Carrie and Chris and her parent's at the market and had a good little chat with them. From there Angela and I headed to Winners and found a dress for Ange to wear to Carrie's wedding this Saturday. Ange and I then headed to the mall to look for some shoes to go with the new dress. We ran into Carrie and crew at the mall in what seemed like every store we went into, lol.
Ange and I then went to the liquor store and loaded up for the evening. Back to my place from there to make jello shooters for the party and start to get ready. Ryan came home while we were mid-jello making. He spent the whole morning doing a firefighter competiton for the town of Oromocto. He did both the written test and the physical test and looked very tired when he got home.
Ange and I decorated and then got a pizza for supper. The girls started rolling in shortly afterward and we partied hard at my place with some fun games and some good food, drinks and laughs until about 11:30. From there we hit Sweetwaters & the Rodeo. We had a ball at the club - Carrie was so funny there! Ryan had taken Carrie's fiance Chris out for the night to play some pool and have a few drinks and they showed up at the bar at around 1 a.m. They had a good laugh at us girls in our get-ups out on the dance floor at the bar. I had made stagette t-shirts for us all, made a tiara and veil to wear, Vickie and I wore fuzzy bunny ears and the rest of the girls had little tiaras - we all looked cute and had a ball!
After the bar Ryan and I, Carrie and Chris and Kim and Angela went back and crashed at my place. Kim and Angela left at around 9 a.m., so they were gone by the time we got up, lol. I made pancakes and sauages for us for breakfast and Carrie's brother Chris (too many Chris'! LOL) came over for breakfast with us too.
It was a fabulous weekend, but I paid for my actions all day and evening yesterday! LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment