Friday, April 27, 2007

TGIF

This week has seemed to drag on...and on...and on, lol. I'm glad it's finally Friday so I can relax the next two days and not have to come to work!

Angela and Kim along with Kim's little sister Alisha headed to Cuba yesterday for one last girl's trip before Angela gets married at the end of June and moves to San Diego. I'm so jeoulous that they're there right now and I'm stuck at work, lol. I really wish that I could have gone with them, but I was just off for two weeks during Carrie's wedding and I am so b.r.o.k.e. right now, that it's not even funny.

I don't really have any plans for the weekend. I'll probably do some dreaded spring cleaning tomorrow and Sunday will be *of course* laundry day.

My Dad is heading to Saint John tomorrow morning for a conference for a few days. My Mother is complaining about staying alone and has been bugging me and my brother to stay with her. My brother is going to "move back" to their place in order to stay with her. My Dad and my brother are heading to Montreal in August for a few nights to take in some Nascar racing, so I'm sure I'll get stuck with those shifts this summer. It just frustrates me that my Mother is putting up such a deal about staying alone. I could see it if she lived in a city all by herself and had no one else, but my brother lives literally 2 minutes away. I don't think she realizes how much it completely disrupts our lives and routines, having to "move back" to stay with her. Anyway...

No comments: