Thursday, April 19, 2007

It's About Time!

...that two things happened.

#1) It has FINALLY started to feel like spring outside!
After many long months of bitter cold and wacky weather (not to mention a ground hog who is full of sh*t), it feels like spring has finally sprung. I cannot express to you how sick I am of the cold and snow, not to mention how disappointed I was in us getting that horrible snow storm the Thursday before Easter (which was the weekend that Carrie got married), especially after most of our snow having melted before that. I'm SO ready for bathing suit weather!

#2) Sanjaya has FINALLY been booted off of American idol!
Ok, someone please explain to me how this guy was able to last on the show as long as he did. I thought he was alright during auditions, but he definately wasn't top 12 worthy. I was in shock that someone as amazingly good as Gina would be booted off before the likes of wonky Sanjaya. I have a feeling that this will be the topic of a lot of coffee break conversations today, lol.

No comments: