Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Countdown Is Really On!

Today is my last day of work before I start vacation. I'm off until April 16th, so it will be a nice break. A little stressfull at times I'm sure, but it will still be nice to be off.

So 4 days left now until the big wedding day. We're pretty much on track, we know what's left to do and have scheduled when it's got to be done tentatively in our heads, lol. I just hope everything works out and goes off without a hitch. I'm sure it will, we're pretty organized.

Given that I will be off work for almost two weeks, my blog entries may be very limited during that time. I will certainly try and post a bit while I'm off and I would like to put some pictures up from the wedding, but I can't promise when. If you're on facebook, I will be posting stagette pics soon there and hopefully wedding pics on there too.

No comments: