Welcome back to your regularly scheduled blogging program. I'm sorry that this month's posts have been very limited. I had been extremely busy with the wedding and was off work all last week on what was supposed to be "vacation", so my computer access was limited. I also was very ill with a nasty flu, of which I am still suffering from.
I was due back to work yesterday from vacation, but I called in sick. I did return today, however I highly doubt I will be staying for my full shift. I am still not feeling very well at all, but I came back to work anyway because I am so bored at home sitting on the couch. I honestly don't think I've ever battled a flu this bad ever before in my life. It's been a week and I am not really showing many signs of improvement. My head still pounds, my whole body still aches, I still have a fever, my sinuses are still a mess, my eyes hurt, I can't focus well on things, I'm weak and nauseated etc. etc. I'm just so sick of being sick. It's been week now...come on...let up sometime soon! LOL.
So yah, there's not really much to report from last week while I was on vacation, since I was sick the majority of it. I checked out the new Walmart at the beginning of the week and was actually disappointed with it.
Friday was Ryan's birthday. We didn't really do much to celebrate as I was pretty sick. I did manage to bake him a cake though. He had dinner with his parents of which I skipped out on, then came over to my place for birthday cake and to open some gifts. The rest of weekend was spent feeling miserable either in bed or laying on the couch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment