Friday, January 12, 2007

Weekend's Almost Here

Yeah! The weekend's almost here! Although this week did seem to go by fairly quickly, I'm still very happy see the work week almost over with.

I don't have too much planned for this weekend. Tomorrow morning I plan on heading to the farmer's market with my brother and then I'm going to my friend Shelly's for supper and possibly a flick. I plan on being home fairly early in the evening on Saturday, as Shelly has kiddos that will need to hit the hay at some point and that way I'll still be able to spend the evening with Ryan, if he's not involved in a poker game that night.

2 comments:

Terry aka Funky said...

The week has flown by indeed and the now if the weekend would be a slower pace life would be all good !

poet said...

my week has flown by, of course i have not been at work much. it has been a rough few weeks to say the least. going to give it the ole' college try and hang in here until at least 45 minute smoke break time (of course, i signed the book, and it is deathly slow...i am hoping actually that i am home by the time my break somes around)how is that for run on speak?
hope you are enjoying your weekend. poet.