Yesterday was a hard day. It was the official "back to the grindstone" day. I went back to work (which royally sucked), I started back up with my Weight Watchers program (which wasn't a bad transition...only that there's still loads of "junk" leftover from Christmas, that I want to eat) and I started working out again. Although I started out slow with the working out and didn't "giver" like I usually do. My legs were getting tired and I thought that since I had taken two weeks off, maybe it was smarter of me to start off slower. I am planning on stepping it up more though in the new year, as Carrie's wedding is only a few months away and I want to be down to my goal by then. I'm sure if I start off right, right from the start and avoid any "cheat" days, that I can do it.
To add to the blah-ness of yesterday, Ryan locked the keys to his truck, inside the truck last night. He left for Quebec this morning to go skiing with a friend he went to school with (he's coming back on Friday). It's pretty bad that here it is January and he has to travel to another province to find snow...not that I'm complaining about it though...I hate the stuff. Anyway, last night he met this guy that he's travelling with at the Taproom to discuss their travel plans. When he went outside to get in the truck he couldn't find his keys. He looked inside the truck and there they were...in the ignition with the doors locked. He called me from his cell phone to tell me, and I called a towing company to go and unlock him. After only having to wait 10 minutes for the tow guy to get there, 2 minutes and $40 later, he was on his way over to my place.
We had a nice quiet evening at home, just enjoying one another's company. I had taken all of the Christmas decorations down :_( while he was at the Taproom, but I couldn't pull apart my Christmas tree (yes a fake one), so that waited until Ryan got home. My living room looks so bare now without all of the Christmas decorations and the tree. I really hate taking them down, but leaving them up year round and being known as the neighborhood crazy lady is not a good thing, LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment