Well I guess it was bound to happen at some point. Old Man Winter decided that he really did like Fredericton and came back to us this morning. I really hate it when it storms because I really hate driving in a storm. It's not me and my driving that I'm worried about. Without sounding too cocky, I think I'm a pretty cautious driver, especially in a storm. It's the other drivers out there that I worry about.
Is it just me, or does anyone else feel that Fredericton has an abundance of horrible drivers. In the run of a week I cannot tell you how many morons I see out there on the road. And you know those whole Global TV commercials "SNOW means SLOW" that's been drilled into our heads for years...apparantly I'm one of the select few who have seen that commercial.
It looks like it may be a slow day here at work today. We're not really busy yet, although the morning is young at this point for many of our customers. I'm really nervous about driving home tonight at 6 p.m. as it's supposed to be freezing rain at that point...that's after dumping supposidly 4 inches of snow that's supposed to fall today. So hopefully it will get busy soon to take my mind off of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ack, snow, imagine on the 8jan. i thought it was never going to come, or stay. this likely will not stay, due to the warmer weather to come and all that stupid rain in the forecast.
thanks for your ears (eyes) via messenger. going to try and do a whole shift today without feeling like i am going to crack. cross your fingers. chat online. cya, poet.
Post a Comment